All work is performed in a GAFTA assured laboratory with tests to meet the usual ISO standards. We use the very latest IT systems to deliver your results directly to your desktop in real time.
- Grains, oilseeds, pulses – Two dedicated grain analysers and rapid falling number analysis
- Feedstuffs – The latest Diode Array NIR instrument backed up by a full wet chemistry facility
- Forage – Industry standard forage analysis; fresh grass, ensiled material and hay.
- Seed – All seed tests are offered to ISTA methodology
- Soil – All major and trace elements using fast throughput instruments
- More soil – OM, humic and fulvic acids, etc.
- Microbiology – Salmonella, e-coli, moulds etc. Call for details.
- Reference Lab – We have a well respected facility for international reference methods for grain and feedstuffs.
- Wet chemistry – Not only do we offer well calibrated NIR but anything can be checked by wet chemistry for peace of mind.
- Resistance testing – plant resistance testing to the most commonly used agrochemicals.
- PCN – We offer quantification and speciation of PCN, BCN and other nematodes and also…
- Faecal Eggs – Enumeration and speciation of eggs and larvae in faecal matter.